School meals are £2.35 per day - £11.75 per week
Please use Parent Pay to pay for your childs lunches
If you do not have access to the internet please ask at reception to order a Pay Point Card
(which can be used at newsagents displaying the Pay Point sign). There will be a fee of £2.00 for replacement cards
We’re pleased to announce that we now accept payments online for all school trips and dinner money (£2.30 per day). Using a secure website called Parent Pay you are now able to pay online using your credit or debit card or pay at local shops/garages where they display the Pay Point sign. This will now be our only method of making payments to school and we will no longer accept any payments at school.
What are the benefits to parents and pupils?
- Parent Pay is easy-to-use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24/7
- The technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach school safely – offering you peace of mind
- Payments can be made by credit/debit card or by Pay Point
- Full Payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime
- Your children won’t have to worry about losing money at school
- Parents can choose to be alerted when their balances are low via email and/or SMS text
- By paying on line you automatically give your permission for the trip
What are the benefits to our school?
The more parents that use Parent Pay, the greater the benefit is to our school. You can help us reduce workloads for all staff, creating more time to lend to educational support and the smooth running of the school. Using Parent Pay also ensures that all financial transactions are safe and secure – helping us to remove costs associated with us having to manage cash securely on school premises.
How to get started with Parent Pay online….
You should all have now received an account activation letter detailing you username and password. If you have mislaid your letter please just ask at the office. Once you have your letter you then need to:-
- Visit www.parentpay.com
- Enter the activation username and password detailed on the letter into the account login section of the homepage – these are for one-time use only, you will need to choose your own username and password for future access during the activation process
- Provide all the necessary information and choose your new username and password for your account. Registering your email address will enable us to send you receipts and reminders
- Once activation is complete you can then go straight to “Items for Payment” and select the service you want to pay
If you do not have access to a computer at home
- For any trips that require a contribution you will now receive a letter with a permission slip and a bar code which is “unique” to your child
- To pay you simply take the bar code to any shop / garage displaying the Pay Point logo and pay. This will then be automatically allocated to your child’s account
- You simply then return the signed permission slip to school and detail the date you have paid
- SCHOOL LUNCHES – if you wish your child to have a hot lunch, but you do not want to pay for these online please notify the office and we can arrange for a payment card which will enable you to pay at a shop/garage displaying the Pay Point logo
- If you wish to pay online but do not have the facility at home, please let us know and we can make an appointment for you to come and use a computer within school