Autumn Clubs will be available to book from Wednesday 4 September 2019
at 17:00 pm - the portal will close for booking on Friday 13 September 2019
A text will be sent as a reminder on the first day back
Clubs for Autumn Term 2019 will start
W/C Monday 16 September 2019 and run until W/E Friday 13 December 2019
Remember that you can only sign up your child/children for 2 clubs via Clubs for Schools as well as any invite clubs your child/children get asked to attend
The majority of clubs will be released from onto the KS2 Playground
(unless stated otherwise)
Please pick up promptly at 4:15 pm
If your child/children are unable to attend any particular session - please let the office staff know in order for registers to be updated.
As part of our continuation to improve the systems throughout the school we are now using “Clubs for Schools” which is a web based system which can be accessed from any computer or mobile device. The system is very user friendly and easy to use.
To book your child/children on to any of our after school clubs please follow these instructions:-
- Please log onto the following website - http://www.clubsforschools.org/ (click on this link) or from the home page under links
- Click on the Parents tab “I’m a parent – find a club”.
- In the white bar type in Haydon Abbey School – select our school and click on the BINGO button.
- This lists all of the clubs available (including Reception & KS1 Clubs). Please ensure you only book clubs relevant to your child’s year group.
- Select the club you wish to book by clicking the purple box “√ Book now!”
- The first time you use the system you will then need to register your details and confirm your child attends Haydon Abbey School and Pre-School.
- Enter your child’s details – (KS2 pupils only – if you are happy for your child to walk home after the club please ensure you state this in the ADDITIONAL INFORMATION box). If you do not give consent in this box we are unable to allow your child to walk home and they must be collected each week.
- Following your registration you will receive a confirmation email and then in future you can just log on to your account.
- To confirm the booking you will be asked to confirm that you have completed the medical authorisation and then you simply click the purple book for free button. It will also detail the number of current available spaces or numbers on the waiting list.
- If you have been successful in booking a space you will receive a confirmation email.
- To register more than one child there is a button on the right hand-side – “My Child” with a purple box showing a + click this box and that allows you to register another child.
- If you wish to book a second club click the second button on the right hand “other clubs” and repeat the booking process.