Click on the image to get the latest government updates
The guidance is now available in the following languages:
Web link to order a home test kit or book an appointment at a test site: https://self-referral.testfor-coronavirus.service.gov.uk/antigen/name
You can find your nearest priority post box via this link (please tick the priority box): https://www.royalmail.com/services-near-you#/
Instructional video for parents/carers on swabbing children: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xaw8DsF2Igc
For guidance on responding to coronavirus in children, please follow the link at: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/symptoms/coronavirus-in-children/
You can help to slow the spread of Coronavirus!
- Make sure you and your children follow these general principles to prevent spreading any respiratory virus:
- Wash your hands often – with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or an alcohol-based sanitiser if soap and water aren’t available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- If you feel unwell, stay at home and don’t attend work or school.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in a bin.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces in the home.
- If you’re worried about your symptoms, please call NHS 111 – don’t go directly to your GP or other healthcare environment.