Click on the image to get the latest government updates
The guidance is now available in many languages including those below
You can find your nearest priority post box via this link (please tick the priority box): https://www.royalmail.com/services-near-you#/
Instructional video for parents/carers on swabbing children: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xaw8DsF2Igc
For guidance on responding to coronavirus in children, please follow the link at: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/symptoms/coronavirus-in-children/
You can help to slow the spread of Coronavirus!
- Make sure you and your children follow these general principles to prevent spreading any respiratory virus:
- Wash your hands often – with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or an alcohol-based sanitiser if soap and water aren’t available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- If you feel unwell, stay at home and don’t attend work or school.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in a bin.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces in the home.
- If you’re worried about your symptoms, please call NHS 111 – don’t go directly to your GP or other healthcare environment.